Roofing Contractor Wichita
Wichita was where Ben Farha originally discovered his passion for turning the worn down into the beautiful, and where that passion turned into the award-winning roofing company that you see today.
Our Birth Place
Wichita is where Farha’s journey began, and we still have the same values and goals motivating us since day one of our team knocking on doors, trying to get our name out. Ben saw an opportunity to serve the community he loves while doing something he’s passionate about in Wichita and hasn’t looked back since.
Repair & Maintenance
Setting the Farha Standard
Where it All Began
Our award-winning team of expert roofers are ready to help you with any commercial & residential roofing, multi-family roof repairs or replacements. If you have roofing questions, we have roofing answers.
Contact Us Today
Give us a call or an e-mail today to find out how we can turn your roofing dreams into a reality. Whether it’s just a quick question or you’d like a quote, we are ready to help!
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some common questions about Roofing .
How to determine if the roof needs repair or replacement?
How much will it cost to repair my roof?
- The general condition of the roof
- Pitch or incline of the roof
- Shingles material type, i.e, wood, asphalt, tile, slate, etc.
- Number of shingles layers
- Cost of labor
While the material cost would be the same in all locations, the extent of damage and local labor charges make it important to get an estimate first. Schedule a roof inspection with us to receive a free estimate on your roof repairing costs.
Should I Replace the Shingles or the Entire Roofing System?
- Age of the roof
- Extent of damage
Both shingles replacement and roof replacement have their individual benefits
Replacing only the shingles is a cost-effective way to extend the lifespan of your roof without breaking the bank. Some of the benefits of shingles replacement are:
- Keep the warranty in effect Most roofing companies have a clause in their terms that holds the warranty void, if the property owner hasn’t periodically conducted roof maintenance.
- Plugs any issue at the base. When you replace the shingles as soon as you observe the first signs of leaks, you eliminate the issue before it’s worsened.
- Cost Effective. A few missing shingles can cause water to enter inside or cause the thermostat to work harder causing a spike in the utility bills. By replacing them in time allows you to save on unwanted expenses.
Replacing the entire system, on the other hand, is the best choice when you wish to enhance your roof’s performance:
Protect against Leaks. The new flashing and seals allow the new roof to block water to enter from any vulnerable areas on the roof.
New lifespan to your roof. Since you are completely replacing the roof, you extend the lifespan of it.
How long can I expect my commercial roof system to last?
- Weather conditions
- Material Used
- Roof Type
- Roof color
- Maintenance frequency
The lifespan of different material roofs are:
- Spray Polyurethane Foam: 30 – 50 Years
- Single-Ply Membrane TPO: 15 – 20 Years
- Single-Ply Membrane EPDM: 20 – 25 Years
- Metal: 30 – 45 Years
- Built-Up: 10 – 15 Years