Farha started in Wichita, Kansas a decade ago with the goal of helping the local community with roofing projects in a professional and timely manner. Our core values are used in every project to ensure that our clients are completely satisfied with the project. Our core values are:
- Team First– Having an all-star team of roofing experts makes it easy to trust the person next to you. Every project is done with the trust of every worker
- Integrity– We don’t try to oversell or swindle customers on their roofs to make a quick buck. Our word is our bond, and we stick to our deals. We are a roofing company you can trust.
- Professionalism– We don’t leave you with questions about when your roof will be completed, or how much it will cost. We get your project done on time and on budget.
- Positivity– When someone needs a roof repaired or replaced it can be a very stressful time for them. We come to the job site with a positive attitude that will keep you smiling throughout the process.
- Safety– Our roofing team’s safety is the top priority in every project, as well as the safety of our clients and the property. We make sure that every precaution is taken to ensure safety in every part of the project.
These core values, along with our focus on quality craftsmanship, care, and a universal aim for excellence have been part of the reason we have been able to expand our business across the United States. Five years after Farha Roofing started knocking on doors in Wichita, we expanded into Missouri, and shortly after that Colorado, to increase our presence in the Midwest. Most recently, we brought our passion for commercial and residential roofing to the state of Florida making it our sixth office nationally. We don’t just have teams we send to these locations, we have offices there ready to meet face-to-face with companies and homeowners that need inspections after storms. We have over a decade of roofing experience working with every type of material you can imagine.
Growing into other markets isn’t the only growth we’ve had over the last decade. We have been working to expand our corporate office in Wichita, Kansas. We took on a complete remodel of the old National Guard Armory. Not only will this allow us space to store equipment, and give our trucks easy access for coming and going, it will give us space to continue to grow. We’ve turned the safe into a conference room, added a couple of pickleball courts to give our employees something recreational to do, and we are working on getting it added to the National Register of Historic Places.
We are excited to continue our growth in the roofing industry. We offer residential, commercial, and multi-family roofing repair, replacement, maintenance, as well as new construction. From a home that wants to stand out with Da Vinci shingles, to a business that needs a roofing system that will stand up to the high winds, snow, and rain, we always aim to rise above the rest. We can’t wait to talk to you about your roofing needs.